In this class we will be creating some fun and funky Portraits from which you can make a into small art pieces or a tote or the apron I show you how to make. You can use these as regular blocks in a quilt or make your own design with them. Each Lesson is broken up into bite sized pieces. This allows you to go through the class at your own pace.
Some of the Awesome things you will learn in this class:
- How to choose colors
- How to apply your pencils and bars
- How to use the stamps
- Applying your Textile Medium
- How to create your own portrait templates
- How to finish off your pieces
- How to paint on fabric
- How to assemble your apron and add embellishments
- and lots more
Make sure you follow the link to learn more about my newest online class. Cubey Picasso Portraits and Apron
. Do not sign up on this site but follow the link for the classroom site!